07 Feb Your most thorough guide to February fun at The Historic Pearl!
All ads are Sponsored. Contact Info@stylelushtv.com to advertise.
All images provided by PR Representation of The Historic Pearl
If you have been paying attention to The Historic Pearl lately, you may have noticed that the crowds are abundant and the scene is alive! Want to know why? The Pearl announces the return of ‘Month of Love’, a celebration of love all month long during February. The series will consist of romantic programming as well as sweet shopping and dining specials at various restaurants and retailers. To celebrate all things love, our Street Beat channel is excited to offer you, the most thorough guide to February fun at The Pearl, consisting of romantic live music, and special happenings at Hiatus Spa + Retreat, Bakery Lorraine, Boiler House, The Granary ‘Cue and Brew and more. Bookmark this post on your phone and go forth and have fun in the City!
EVENTS AT PEARL
- Enjoy all day happy hour every Monday at Bottling Department. During February, The Bar at Bottling Department will have handcrafted mimosas, specialty sangrias, local beer and wines carefully selected by the team at High Street Wine Co.
- Sweethearts Dance will bring the community together for an evening of dancing at Pearl Studio on Friday, February 9 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. featuring DJ Steven Lee Moya.
- Salsa Night at The Stable invites salsa pros and beginners to come to Pearl Stable on Friday, February 17 from 7 to 11 p.m. featuring Jose Amador and NATIAO Latin Jazz.
- The music series Canciones; Love Songs returns to Pearl Park on Friday, February 23 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m with live music from Tje Austin & Alyson Alonzo.
- Sound Cream returns to Pearl Park on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, February 14 from 6 to 9 p.m. SoundCream Airstream will host DJ JJ Lopez with his own take on all things love-inspired music.
RELAX AT PEARL
- Hotel Emma has an exclusive Valentine’s package for patrons staying throughout the month. Hotel guests can use code MLOVE to receive a special room rate and receive complimentary chocolates including a box of four regional truffles and a half bottle of Miravel rose upon arrival.
- Hiatus Spa + Retreat will offer four romantic couples massage packages.
- TheGreatestLoveofAll:InvestinyourselfthisyearwithTheTailor- Made Facial and The Signature Massage. Two hours to just do you. $179 | $138 H-Circle ($220 value)
- TheLoveEverlasting:Givebuilt-inme-timeallyearlongwithaone-year membership to H-Circle, our spa lifestyle. Includes a signature Hiatus neck wrap and a $50 spa credit* as our gift. $69/month on credit card
- TheUnforgettable:Thesuper-customizedYours,TrulyMassageis paired with The One & Only Mani-Pedi and The Honey-Dew Facial for a spa day that will leave you glowing, and forever ours. Four hours. $349 | $287 H-Circle ($410 value)
- TheSweethearts’Retreat:Beginwithacrushedrosepetalandorganic sugar foot soak, then relax side-by-side in a couples massage with our house-blended love potion of rose, jasmine, vetiver and coco butter. Surprises await the happy couple, too! 75 minutes, $325 per couple | $249 H-Circle
SHOP AT PEARL
- Flaunt your admiration for your sweetheart by assembling an extra special flower bouquet at The Vintage Bouquet Bar, the flower and gift boutique that consists of full service floral customization. Customers can select florals, fillers, greenery, and arrangement style for a personalized piece perfect for any Valentine. The limited edition style created for Valentine’s Day is called the “Yours & Mine” arrangements which sell for $150 and tout stunning lux blooms styled two unique ways to compliment their accompanying dark gray or light cream copper bottom ceramic vases. The shop will be taking Valentine’s bouquet and arrangement pre-orders until February 5.
- The flower bar now also offers classes to learn the art of floral design with a hands-on, relaxing experience on how to build and create signature whimsical arrangements. Each class arrangement will be uniquely styled and color palette oriented and will change from week to week. Tickets must be purchased for classes but regular store hours are Sun. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mon. to Fri. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Come to Curio at Hotel Emma for unique locally made gifts for your Valentine like this photo art block by LBZ Photography.
- Dos Carolinas is selling amazing Valentine’s Day robes to make gift-giving super easy. Be Mine and Hug Me “Bathrobe Love” bathrobes are seersucker and one-size fits all. Perfect for gift giving to a loved one (or yourself), these robes will make anyone want to lounge the day away. Prices are $215 and $220 for an XXL (special size) with courtesy gift-wrapping.
- Leighelena has three handmade gifts including a boxed steak knife collection by Claude Dozorme for Laguiole, $244; Leighelena exotic python Turnlock Cuffs, handmade in Austin, TX $149 each; and a woven glass bead and sterling silver necklace, handmade by Claudia Fajardo, $207.
- Adelante Boutique has new, lightweight sweaters in stock by Wooden Ships, which make dressing for the occasion effortless.
- Niche will be selling cute little stone wear gift hearts and dishes as well as “kiss” scarves.
DINE AND DRINK AT PEARL
- Bakery Lorraine will offer a variety of mouthwatering red and pink hued desserts and sweets including Strawberry Pop Hearts (a heart shaped spin on their handmade “pop tarts”), Red Fruit Tart (all red berries tart), Grapefruit Tiramisu, Cherry Pistachio Tart, Raspberry Rose Japonaise, Chocolate Caramel Tart, Lavender Shortbread Hearts (three cookies to a bundle), Chocolate Pear Tart and Tuxedo Macarons.
- Boiler House will feature a special “Whiskey is for Lovers” menu on Valentine’s evening accompanied by whiskey flights. Savory items such as Gulf Oysters, Caramelized Diver Scallops and Warm Chocolate Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar Bourbon ice cream will round out the menu.
- The Granary ‘Cue and Brew is offering a three-course pre fixe dinner on Valentine’s Day from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. for $55 per person (+tax/tip). Each guest will choose a Welcome, Savor, and Stay Courses from a specially selected menu for the evening including items such as Smoked Pork Belly, Barbecued Duck Breast, Buttermilk Chess Pie and more. Select wine and sparkling options will be featured during the evening. Reservations are not required, but strongly suggested and may be made online. The Granary also has a new seasonal beer on tap, ideal for chocolate lovers: Imperial Mocha Stout.
- Bud’s Southern Rotisserie is hosting a “Cochon de Love” pig roast on President’s Day, Monday, February 19th from 1 to 4:00 p.m. A grill will be set up at the Humble House location during Farmer’s Market.
- High Street Wine Co. will be celebrating Pearl’s ‘Month of Love’ with two unique wine flights that will run through the entire month. The first flight, ‘Riddle Me This,”’ will be an exploration into the major styles of sparkling wine made by the Champagne Method. The second flight, ‘Liquid Dessert,’ has three different dessert wines that are distinctly different. Each flight will be paired with a small treat alongside, and discounts will apply to those who order in ‘pairs.’ Learning has never tasted so good, and we look forward to celebrating our love of wine with you.’
For more even more information on all the festivities this month, visit AtPearl.Com and use hashtag #PearlLoves so we can keep track of all your Month of Love Fun on social media.